loveYOURlabor Doula Support Includes:
- Complimentary Consultation - A meet and greet to ensure that we are the perfect fit!
- Two Prenatal Consultations - Our time will be spent discussing in depth your "birth vision" and any concerns you may have; as well as, reviewing comfort measures, relaxation techniques, and laboring positions, etc.
- 24/7 Unlimited Phone/Texts & Email Support - I will provide you with emotional support and answer any questions that you may have throughout your pregnancy.
- Continuous Labor & Birth Support - I will meet you at your home or at the hospital; whichever you prefer and remain with you until your baby is born!
- Breastfeeding Support - If you would like assistance, I will help your baby latch on during the first hour after birth.
- "Tools of the Trade" - During labor I will provide unlimited use of "tools of the trade" such as, a birth ball, hot packs, cold packs, massage tools, peanut ball, Tens unit, stress ball, etc
- Postpartum Visit - We will schedule a postpartum visit within the first or second week so that I can provide assistance as needed. And, best of all.. to see your beautiful bundle(s) of joy!
Fees range from $1200 - $2500 depending on location, travel requirements and scope of services desired. Please inquire for exact fees.
Additional Postpartum Visits -
$35 an hour
The Better Baby Class:
4 hours $125.00 -Group sessions/ Private sessions- $175
In this four-hour class, I cover everything you need to know from the moment your baby is born through the first two weeks of his or her life. You will leave class prepared to take care of your newborn; you’ll know how to get breastfeeding off to the right start and how to ease the recovery for the birthing mom; and your partner will have a concrete understanding of what they should be doing each step of the way and how best to support the family through these early days. The Better Baby Class teaches you not just how to diaper and swaddle your baby, but it will empower you to thrive as new parents.
Class topics include:
- Embracing the final days of pregnancy
- Plans for when you’re in labor
- What is the “fourth trimester”
- The “Golden Hour” after birth
- Benefits of skin-to-skin contact
- Common newborn procedures
- Getting breastfeeding off to a great start
- Signs of a good latch
- Taking care of birthing mom’s body after birth
- Newborn care days 1-14
- Typical newborn sleep
- Soothing a fussy baby
- How to have helpful visitors
- Establishing your new family
- And a day-by-day guide for baby, birthing mom, and partner for the first week after birth
The Better Baby Class is proud to help families of all shapes and sizes; no matter what your family looks like or how you made it, come as you are and leave with the confidence you need to thrive in the early days of parenting.